Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Rebecca Sinz's Shaker Box

Hello Everyone,

I have been seeing this technique online of the shaker boxes so I decided I would give it a try.  I used one of the gorgeous images available by Rebecca Sinz called, Aconitum.

The paper is an assortment from my stash of MME papers that I pieces together. The image is colored with my Copics and I used a plastic overlay from one of the plastic covers on my daughter's doll cases. It is my first attempt but definitely can see using this again for some Christmas card images soon. 

Recipe:

Skin: E11,E00,E000, R20
Hair: YR24,YR12, Y11,Y08
Flowers: V22,V20, G14






2 comments:

  1. How fun, I just did a couple shaker boxes at a convention. This one is gorgeous, love all the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work and i like your coloring here.
    Nat

    ReplyDelete