Friday, August 15, 2014

Variation's Week Holley's View

 Hi all! It's Holley here today to share my variation with the Pumpkin Sprite image from artist Mitzi Sato-Wiuff.  You all KNOW I just love Halloween and this stamp is no exception. It's just cute as can be. I totally loved coloring this little guy up and making a fun Halloween card with him.  I used some felt ribbon with ruffles, some sparkly candy buttons, a trio of Jackolaterns and a shimmery flower with a "scary" brad in the middle.  What more could you want for Halloween?
Well, candy of course. So I had to add a delightful chipboard tag to remind everyone that I want some candy!  Here's this adorable image from Mitzi Sato-Wiuff.  She has the cutest Sprites and fairy stamps at the store.

I hope the cards this week are starting to put you in the Halloween mood. Did you know the store has a whole category just for the holiday, click here or here for digi.

Cheers, Holley

1 comment:

  1. Oh Holly this is just divine, as I mentioned before on FB the sentiment couldn't be more perfect, you really cracked this one hun :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete