Friday, August 1, 2014

La Chica de Vitral

Here's a stunning image from Sweet Pea artist Enys Guerrero called La Chica de Vitral.  I am loving this artist's stamps at the store. This image is so beautiful. I colored her up in red and did the stained glass window in various shades of light blue.  I added a Sweet Pea sentiment to the card "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. Albert Einstein."
 
 
Here's a close up of this stunning image:
Be sure and check out the other images from this artist at the Sweet Pea store.  I have several others from this artist that I really like including Sad Valentine and Minerva.

Cheers, Holley

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW Holley, this is awesome, you really captured the feel of the digi with this one : ) xxxx

    ReplyDelete