Sunday, August 3, 2014

Kind of Christmas card by Sande


Hello everyone, it's Sande here with you today. 
I hope you all have fabulous sun shine like we have here at Finland!!
 We have enjoyed our fabulous weather 2 weeks already! 
This is something what is not common of us.

 Today I am showing you my card by using one of the Karen Middleton's image "Face 2".

I kind of made a Christmas card - kind of :) Of course it could be anything else too.
Isn't she just stunning?!!
 I have used my Copics as I always do.
 The image can be found at the store as a digital and as a rubber stamp. 

You can find much more fabulous images at the Sweet Pea Stamps so don't forget to pop over!
Hope you'll get some inspiration here and create something fabulous!

Hugs, Sande xx

1 comment:

  1. Sande, this is just stunning, your colouring is fab too :) xx

    ReplyDelete