Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Featured Artist Week: Tera's View

 Hallo,
   Our featured artist this week is Ching Chou Kuik and I have to say that making the choice of which image to use was a tough one - I have soooo many of her images - the first images I ever purchased from Sweet Pea Stamps were from this wonderful artist!!!
  I decided to use one of my newer images called 'Night Dreamer'
  I colored her with prismacolor pencils and cut her out with a Spellbinders die. I edged the main image with a gold metallic pen and added some teal colored flowers, a green ribbon and a gold corner sticker. The base of the card is a dark teal.
  I had such fun coloring her.
Have a great day!!!
                                                                                                               Tera


1 comment: