Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Charity Dauenhauer's The Land of Dragonflies

Hi all. My name is Cathy. I got to be July's guest DT here at Sweet Pea Stamps. I used Charity Dauenhauer's The Land of Dragonflies. I had fun using this stamp in parts and as a whole stamp. I got the idea from seeing a You Tube video of someone using a part of the digital stamp. That gave me a idea to use with this great stamp. 
My tag I colored with Distress Paint and ink pads. I colored the dragon with watercolors. 
 The two cards I colored with Copics and used stickles on the wings. I colored the background of the one card with watercolors. I used the distress sprayer and Distress markers on the oval dragon card background.
I almost forgot my first postcard I did. I took the dragon and the dragonflies and made a postcard out of it. I colored the images with Copics and I did the background in chalk. I added glitter to the wings.







3 comments:

  1. WOW - gorgeous Cathy :) I too love the way you can use the whole digi or just part it it, the versatility is endless :) :) :) :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great group of projects!!! Love that little dragon and what you did with him by himself and the dragonflys!!!

    ReplyDelete