Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Variations Week: Suzanne's View

Hi, as you would know this week we are featuring the fabulous Ching-Chou Kuik and in particular her Forest Blue stamp which by the way is available in either rubber or digi format.

I absolutely love this image, loved using all the blues to colour her too.


As just about always I have coloured with Copics, I actually hardly ever use any other medium to colour. Added Spica pens to the wings and a little of the background.

Spellbinders die and Tim Holtz on the edge Doily die, Memento inks, Spellbinders embossing folder, Viva Pearl pen, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I am very happy with Forest Blue, hope you like her too.

Thanks for much for joining me today.

Cheers, Suzanne

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love how you colored her hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work with this stamp Suzanne. I love the embossed background you chose for it. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fabulous coloring!! Love her blue hair!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love how you glitter the moons edge. Beautiful card! Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, a WOW from me too, this is so clean and crisp and you colouring is wonderful. Loving the blue hair :) :) :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete