Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Shell Whisperer Mermaid

Elisabeth Bell is another long time favorite stamp artist of mine, and I absolutely love her mermaids. So when I found this cute fold on Pinterest, the card came together so easily. Unfortunately I have no clue what this fold is called.



I based my card on a 6 x 9 inch cardstock, scored at 3 inches. The smaller 'inside' card is 4½ by 9 inches, scored at 4½, for a perfect square. But this type of card is very easy to resize to fit your project perfectly.


As always I used Copics to color in the way to cute Shell Whisperer Mermaid.
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E13
Hair: E21, E25, E27, E29
Bluegreens: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Purple: BV0000, V20, V22, RV0000, RV000, RV00
Shell: E41, E42, E43, E44
Rock: W0, W1, W2, W3, W6
Water: B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02


This stamp can be found in the Sweet Pea Store as a rubber stamp.



Thanks so much for stopping by today
-Lina

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card - lovely coloring and great papers to match. Good job on the video - some wild nail polish there :) (very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just stunning! Great colors and beautifully colored image!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation Lina, and I loved you video. Great to see you using the Tim Holtz distressing tool, I ordered one last week :) :) :) Hugs jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful Lina. I love your coloring of that Elizabeth Bell stamp. the book you make is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete