Monday, February 24, 2014

Artist of the week Charity Dauenhauer's "Woodland Fairy"

This is the arrival of a new artist:
only availble as a digi stamp.
I colored her up with Promarkers.

I just love the dreamy scene of this image.
I wish I could lay down like her...she looks so peaceful.
The base of this card is Kraft cardstock with cremewhite.
The designpapers are from StudioLight.
I thought I made this card simple, so the image would pop out. 
Look at all the other DT-members.
This week we all make a project or card with a image from 
Charity Dauenhauer.
Big hugs,
Sylvia 
xxx 

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely card Sylvia, that purple and green color combo is so beautiful. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the spring look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sylvia. Such calming colours you have used. Beautiful. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sylvia the is beautiful. Love your art my friend.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! The papers and your coloring is perfect together. Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful.. love your colors..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete