Wednesday, December 4, 2013

"Dark Lilies" by Ching Chou Kuik by Viola

This week I used a new stamp from Ching Chou Kuik called "Dark Lilies". It is a beautiful stamp available in rubber, or digi form.  I used stargazer lilies in my wedding bouquets and I wanted to color the lilies like stargazers.  The hummingbird is another nice feature of this stamp.  I used copics and metallic jelly roll pens so it would shine.
This white background paper is a Nacre card from Tessler.  It match the lilies in the image so well and the iridescence matched the tones that I used of blue and pink.  The pink and blue glitter paper was from paper studio. 
Here's a close up.
Have a joyous holiday.
Viola

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love all the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viola, this is a gorgeous image and the colours you have chosen work perfectly with it. Stunning. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous. I have her ready to color. Think I may do that tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and I think that you are ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is stunning Viola! I love you've made the lilly's like your own weddingbouquet.. Stargazers.. Big hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely Viola! I just made something with this image too. It's totally different looking, I can't wait to share it with you. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Her eyes is amazing and the way you've colored the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so beautiful, Viola. Love your coloring on her!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete