Thursday, November 21, 2013

Autumn Trio

Hello and good morning everyone, today I want to share with you a card I recently made with one of the gorgeous new images by the fabulous artist ching-chou kuik. It is called 'Autumn Trio'. It is available as rubber stamp and as digital image as well. I think this image is great for a Christmas card as well, so I added some die cutted poinsettias.


I coloured this beauty with Copics. Below you can see a close up of my colouring.


Thank you so much for looking. Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

9 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing! Truly a gorgeous card!!Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Karina, love the colours, papers and all the embellishments. Beautiful. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I love the flower and leaf dies. Hugs, Viola

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am waiting for them to talk they all look so real..wow wow oh wow love the bunny..love it all
    hugs
    susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly colored as always. I love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, stunning Karina! The hair coloring here, I love the white you added, and the deer! so gorgeous. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING!!!! My god so beautiful coloring!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning coloring. It's the perfect image for Christmas too. Gorgeous work, Karina!

    ReplyDelete