Thursday, June 6, 2013

Shanna - Here and Forever


 Hey everyone. Shanna here with my very first post for Sweet Pea Stamps. I am so excited and crazy happy to be on this team and coloring some fabulous images. Today I am using one of the Ching-Chou-Kuiks images which comes in digi or rubber! I couldn't wait to get her colored. Here you can see the whole card. I had fun with this one using some new flowers in my stash. 


Here you can see a close up of her. I love coloring with copics. I need to figure out an eye color for these Sweet Peas! I am not 100% sure I like green eyes... I normally color the blue but thought to try something different. I think next time I may try drastic. You will have to come back and see what I color next!

I embellished her with Liquid Pearls, Stickles, and inked all my edges with Distress Walnut Stain Ink. I finished the card off with some fun flowers I got from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon, a button from my stash (we all have some lol), and jute string. 

I really hope you enjoyed my card. I cannot wait to share more and don't forget to keep coming back for more Sweet Pea inspiration!




12 comments:

  1. Shanna, welcome from another newbie. Your first creation is gorgeous. Love the colouring and the embellishments you have used. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanna, welcome aboard! Love this shade of pink. Your card is awesome and your coloring is amazing. I love the background you created. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you colored her... I also like to give them green eyes... I wish I could color like you did..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team!
    This is fabulous, I love your coloring! So beautiful!
    Really looking forward to see more from you!

    Lots of love, Randi WS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautfiul work! I love the colors you chose for her.
    Hugs,
    Aletha Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your first DT card!!!! You colored image beautiful.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome!
    So beautiful! Love your coloring. And the flowers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Shanna!! Gorgeous. I love the papers you chose and the gorgeous coloring. WOW. I can't wait to see a whole lot more of your work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow your colouring is *gorgeous*! The shading on her hair in particular is fabulous. :)

    This is such a pretty card - I love the soft pink colour scheme and the contrast with the touches of blue in the image. The way you've cut the image out into a label/tag shape is great, as is the background shading/colouring of the image.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful piece! love the coloring and scheme. the layout and elements are fantastic also

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. Shanna, great creation. I love the way you added the texture to the background around the image. Her eyes are lovely, I like the green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shanna, she looks fabulous! Love your colouring on her!!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete