Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dylusions tag by Randi

Hello all Sweet Pea friends!

Today I want to share a tag which I made, using a text stamp from Plate #2. 
I've colored the tag with Dylusions spray in three different colors, added some bling and doodling around the edges with black and white gel pen. The hug-snug ribbon is also colored up with Dylusions spray and dried with my heat gun. In the end, I spritzed a little Perfect Pearls Mist Pewter, to make the tag shimmer. Since I love doodling, there's a lot of it in the tag... LOL




The finished tag


Love this quote - perfect for many occasions


Bling butterfly ;)







I hope you liked my tag!

Lots of love, 
Randi WS

10 comments:

  1. I love how this turned out Randi! I just got some of that same ribbon so your tag makes me want to rip into it...LOL
    I really like the colors you used and the doodling is wonderful.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Randi, love the bling on this and the perfect sentiment. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the intense colours and the doodling and that lovely sentiment stamp. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Randi! I have just started playing with Dylusions and am loving it. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Aletha Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, I love that technique and believe it or not, I think I don't have this saying!! How can that be? You all know I LOVE word stamps. This tag is too gorgeous and I TOTALLY want that saying now. Love it.

    Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! Beautiful text and really cool with the colors! The butterfly is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Randi, this is a beautiful tag. Love the doodling. I haven't tried Dylusions sprays. They look wonderful. I shall look forward to working with you on the Sweet Pea Stamps DT. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tag, Randi! The colours are so pretty and the sentiment is perfect to it.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love it Randi!!! The gems or are just fun. Love the hand doodling and background you created so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful tag! love the colors and the style

    ReplyDelete