Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wishing you Sunny Days....

 Hello ladies. I love, love face images, and this one is just stunning "Hemlock" by Rebecca Sinz. On my card i used Digital image, as i am on Digital Team, but also you can have this image in Rubber at Sweet Pea Stamps. I colored image with Prisma Pencils. Added very little Glitter, because my Backing paper is very Glittery. I did stitching, and added Gems to the corners. I love Dies, so i added Butterfly and corner flouring Die cuts
 My sentiment "Wishing you Sunny days and Happy Hours" by Hearfelt Creations.
Have a crafty Day! Hugs Nataliya

9 comments:

  1. Oooh I love face images too Nat and Rebecca's are just stunning aren't they? I love your colouring on this - I really need to play with my Prisma pencils more because you get such gorgeous results with them!

    Love the shimmery papers too and the delicate die-cuts. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card!!
    I'm working with the same image at the moment, she's just so beautiful
    Hugs, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful!
    I love your stitching around the papers. Face are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work with this Nat! Your lace goes perfectly with that pretty diecut butterfly.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Nat, fabulous colouring of her face - I really love these images!
    Pencils are often under valued but are a fabulous way to colour and the results are wonderful.
    Her eyes are amazing and draw you in. The stitching and sentiment just finish this off beautifully.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, Nat! Love your colouring on her. Just as you I also love portrait images. Your bright colour choice so beautiful.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work Nataliya. I love the stitching you added and the layering on each element. WOW. That lace/ribbon combo is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nat, love the colors, so refreshing. You did a fabulous job with this image, I love it.

    ReplyDelete