Monday, March 4, 2013

ching-chou kuik - Purple Tender

Hello Sweet Pea Friends!

March is here and the sun is back here in Northern Norway. 
Today I want to share a card made with the beautiful stamp named Purple Tender by the fantastic artist ching-chou kuik


The finished card


Purple Tender 


The inside - with a hidden moneypocket and a writing panel


Details 



For my card, I've been using Bazill Kraft as a cardbase, purple bazill, papers from Panduro Hobby, lots of flowers, a doily and some cheesecloth. Say it in Crystals from Prima, stickles and the ribbon is colored with Distress Inks and water, before adding a brad onto the bow. 
I hope you like my card!
Wishing you all a fantastic March!

Lots of love, Randi 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely Randi, I love the simplicity of the image against the design.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. A paper confection Randi! I like all the details and the special touches as the tinted ribbon etc.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous work! love the purples and the coloring is so soft and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Randi. what color of distress ink you using for her skin? I being practicing color with distress ink, but mine not as nice as yours. Beautiful card on the inside and out.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use tea dye in lots of layers, depending on how dark I want the skin tone to be. Then I usually add a small amount Tattered Rose on the cheeks.
      Thanks for the compliments on my card ;)

      Delete
  5. Randi, I always love the looks of your cards, love your coloring. This is stunning, the color scheme is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woh! Cool with the colored shadows in sepia tone. Love your embellishments! Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Randi! Love your colour choice! It looks so great that you stamped the image in brown ink. Gives it a wonderful vintage touch.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, somehow I missed this stamp, she's amazing, I am going to run off to the store and get her now!! So inspiring Randi. I love your coloring style.

    ReplyDelete