Monday, February 25, 2013

Blog Candy Winners----

The winners for this past weekends Blog Candy are................................


(1) Kaija ($10 gift card winner)



(2) Skylark ($5 gift card winner)



(3) Turwen ($5 gift card winner)



Congratulations! Please e-mail me (sweetpearubberstamps@gmail.com )

with your first and last name and I will get your gift cards out to you. You must e-mail me by Saturday (march 2)
Thank you to all who participated!
Check back soon for our next Blog Candy!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy spending your gift cards. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go winners, two people from my blog!! Woo Hoo. I can't wait to see what you guys make!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Thank so mych blog candy,I a so Happy:)Greetings Kaija:)

    ReplyDelete