Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Christmas card to share


Another week and another project to share with you.  This morning I finished colouring my image but as I couldn't find the paper pad I had put to the side to use I used this Christmas pad of papers which were free with a magazine.




Everything went well and I soon got colouring finished.  Unfortunately, I just couldn't get any inspiration from the design papers I had chosen and I pulled apart my project two or three times before abandoning.

Later after a break and a bite to eat I returned to my craft area managing to juggle my way through a mine field of papers, die-cut and piles of things stacked high covering the whole table area ready for finishing tidying my Craft room.  It may now to tidy again - that is apart from the table top - although I have no idea where I've put things.  I had to use my Sizzix die cutter with a broken plate, couldn't find the embossing mat so had to manage without it - have no idea where I have put the plates for my Spellbinders die cutter!




Back to the topic in hand - I used one of Elisabeth Bell's gorgeous stamps called Winter Penelope, available here.

I used a silver sakura pen to accentuate the little girls fur edging and then added some Stickles glitter glue to add a wintery feel.




For more details of products used etc you can check out my blog here.

PS.  For all you Christmas lover's I've just put up my Christmas tree and decorations.  I have never before put them up as early as 1st December but as I didn't bother last year due to illness I'm making up for it now!


Best wishes,

11 comments:

  1. Precious Sharon. Your Winter Penelope is so cute in black hair. Love the colors, great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea Sharon to use silver as a contrast for snow!! Hmmm....it appears that you "dotted" this? It really turned out authentic looking.
    Lovely card. I really like this!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharon. Lovely swirls and flowers.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Fantastic colouring and shading on the image and I love all the intricate die-cut borders and flourishes and pretty flowers. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Sharon! I just love the coloring of Penelope! She really looks good in green and with black hair!!! ;)
    Enjoy the Christmas three and decorations - it all flies away so quickly...

    Love, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Sharon!! Love the flowers, and your coloring is really smashing!!!!

    Hugs Gry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Sharon. I love your beautiful coloring and all those adorable die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon, this sounds like you've been hanging out at my house, tearing cards apart and dealing with mounds of craft stuff piled everywhere! LOL. Your card is fabulous, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Beautiful coloring!!!! Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks so great, Sharon! Love your colour choice for her. And the papers and flowers are perfect together.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! love your coloring and embellishments

    ReplyDelete