Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Variations Week: Nataliya's View

 Hello my Friends. Today I like to show you my Easel Heart Card with gorgeous image by Anna Marine "Mystery". It's a Digital Image, which I printed twice, and Decoupaged. To color my image I used mix of Prisma Colored Pencils, Copic and Promarkers. Also I inked edges.
 Here is couple pick to show you how my layers look like.
 Don't know why her dress looks Blue, but it's Purple Color like this Rose
 On this Photo you can see my card on the inside. My Hand made Flower with vintage Button.
 I used Elegant Swirls Die cuts. Sentiment Labels Die cut, tiny Flower Punch and MS Leafs Punch, some vintage Lace, lot's of Gems and Pearls
I hope you like what you see, because I have so much fun making it. Thank you everyone for your comments.
Hugs Nataliya.

12 comments:

  1. Amazing coloring! Love the butterfly and flowers and the lace under the picture. :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Nat, this is absolutely stunning. Love the heart shape and the layout is gorgeous. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful concoction Nat!! Love all the intricacies and how they go together. You can tell that a lot of time was spent making this beauty.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the handmade flower. I have not yet seen an easel card in a heart shape - it's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nat, this is just amazing! You are so creative! I love the shaped card and all the amazing detail and embellishments... and then the image... wow! Your colouring is gorgeous and what a fabulous idea to decoupage the image - really effective! :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nataliya!! You take my breath away. Your cards are always so stunning. Amazing work. I love the shape, the tiny detailed embellishments, your amazing coloring, your sparkle. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The heartshape is stunning and I love your colouring, especially the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Ladies for your sweet comments. They are really made my Day.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous and so creative. I love how you have worked some much into this beautiful shaped card.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is very beautiful! My favorite part is the way you colored her hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Nataliya! Love the heart shape, and the coloring. And so many gorgeous embellies added ;)
    Hugs, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful work, love the coloring and shape of the piece!

    ReplyDelete