Friday, November 30, 2012

Dream Time

Hi everyone, today I want to show you another creation I made with one of the fabulous images by Marlon Teunissen. This one is called 'Dream Time' and is available on Plate # 231 together with three other amazing images and as single stamp as well.

I coloured the image with Copics. And the papers I used are Prima Printery. And I think the Tim Holtz clock die is perfect to this image. I distressed it and added some crackle paint on it to give it a vintage touch. I also added some metal parts to my creation.

Have a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

12 comments:

  1. WOW Karina, this is awesome. Love your background choices. Her red dress is gorgeous. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic Karina!!! You coloring is just amazing and I love the layout!

    Hugs, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Karina - just love everything about it. Love the way you have used the stamp with the cogs and clocks.
    Best wishes, sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Karina - just love everything about it. Love the way you have used the stamp with the cogs and clocks.
    Best wishes, sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the steampunk look to this Karina! Great job of fussy cutting and coloring. LOVE how it turned out!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow just stunning Karina! I love the coloring and the background! The cutting is just amazing. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! I ws just looking at this image the other day and you've done an incredible job with it... your colouring is stunning and I love how you've tied everything into the steampunk theme with the vintagey papers and the Tim Holtz clock die.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning, love it. the coloring is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lost my words..... This card is so gorgeous!!!!
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! This is fabulaou. I love the paper, die cut, embellishments, but mostly, your coloring is phenomenal!!! SO perfect a creation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you colored it- especially the red dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! Your coloring is lovely! And the clock in the background is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete