Sunday, October 14, 2012

Connie-Love My Choo-Choo Train


Isn't this image (Love My Choo-Choo Train) by 
Sweet Pea artist Conie Fong just the cutest?
You can find all of Conie's delightful stamps over at


I used some paper by DCWV
"All About Boys"
along with some Felt Fusion by
Queen and Co.
Copic markers used for color and that is all the bling it needed I felt.
(pun intended)

Be sure to check out the Sweet Pea site for lots of
great stamps and even greater prices.
Did you know they are now offering Digi stamps??
Connie

7 comments:

  1. I love this little boy stamp - I'm hoping to use myself shortly.
    Love the bold colours and backing paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Connie. Love the added felt train, so cute. Looks great in the bold colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet boy card. Love the bold colours as well. The background paper looks great and the black train is a perfect addition to your card.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a sweet choo choo train and looks just like the one my little nephew rides on. Strong bold colors, just like a child likes. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Connie!!! This is fabulous. The train felt is so perfect!!!! What a GREAT card with a boy on it. Perfect for a birthday, or just because.

    ReplyDelete