Thursday, April 5, 2012

SWEETPEA DT








This is one of the recently released stamps from Conie Fong called PUPPY LOVE.  This is one of the four stamps (Conie Fong's sheet 3, Plate 204) available here.


I will try and add some other photo's later as I haven't as yet done the inside of the card!






I must add I have just purchased the perfect edges and perfect square for cutting perfect matting and layering etc. although as yet  I haven't quite got the hang of them.  I'm in the middle of trying different craft knife's and cutting tools.  So far I have had no luck with the Tim Holtz craft knife as the blade isn't deep enough so the blade doesn't go deep enough and you finish up sawing away to cut the edge!  I've also tried a rotary cutter which I originally bought for cutting fabric - again I'm not to skilled with this either.  I have found that both work ok if using very thin cardstock but struggle with cardstock of 300 gsm.
Will update you on my progress!






If you would like more details of how this card was put together you can check out my blog here.


Don't forget to check out the other stamps available at Sweet pea stamps and check back here for more inspiration.  


Enjoy your Easter break, best wishes,


Sharon

7 comments:

  1. Sharon, this is so pretty. Love the extra details you add to cards and you beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your intricate on details really adds to your work Sharon (as Alex already said). I like how you paired the checks and stripes together.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Sharon, it is soooo cute. I love all the extras you add to your cards. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Sharon. This image is adorable and your card is stunning. I love the beautiful images you took to show us all the angles including the inside. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie, Sharon. You coloured her so pretty. Love the combo of blue and yellow. And your card is embellished so beautiful.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely work Sharon, I really admire how you bring images to life with your coloring - your cards are always gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Sharon. I love all the little details you added to this card. The colors look so beautiful together. You did a fab job on this.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete