Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Here's a stunning Sweet Pea image from artist Anna Marine called Trick Me Once (Plate #141). It's just perfect for St Patrick's Day. I know my husband would love this card. It comes on a great assorted sheet for spring themed holiday stamps. I added some wonderful die cut flourishes with leaves and flowers for early springtime. I hope you will check out all the stamps for St Patrick's day in the store. Get your green on!

Here's one of the newest stamps that just came out and she's a real keeper! She's designed by artist Joanne Schempp and her name is Irish Chic (see here). Isn't she just adorable? I think this stamp as some real attitude and would be great for all kinds of cards.
Hope these St Patrick's Day cards have you in the mood to put some Green on and make some holiday themed cards.

Cheers, Holley

7 comments:

  1. great cards, they really make me want to stamp some today. great inspiration Holley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Holley. I really like how you made the background pop with those die cuts on your first card.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holley- these are WONDERFUL! I really, REALLY love the first one with the background of vines and flowers you created. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holley - both of these are fabulous - love both of them and what you've done with them.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these, especially the Trick me Once, love the colors you used for this one and love the die cut flourishes, so pretty. The Irish Chick is gorgeous as well, love this sassy stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of them Holley. The dies you used on the first one is gorgeous and the Irish Chick is awesome too! I love the colors and the way you colored both of them.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your cards are so beautiful, Holley. Love your colouring and combos of colours. It looks so great what you did with the die cuts on the first one. Wonderful idea.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete