Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cards Using Elisabeth Bell's NEWEST Stamps

Hi everyone,  It's Angela here and today I have 3 cards to share with you using all 3 of Elisabeth Bells Newest Images.
For this first card I used her new image "Music Box".


 I used some DCWV DP, Sizzix Sizzlets Flourish Dies and corner Die, Glimmer Mist, Pearl embellishments, Ribbon, Spellbinder dies and the image was colored with copics.


For this one I used "Sweet Is Summer". I used some Basic Grey DP Die cut butterfly, Recollections Butterfly, Vellum sentiment, Oval Nesties and the image was colored with copics. 



And here is the last one using "Standing Pretty".  I used some Vintage papers and embellishments from K&Company and Colorbok, Ruffle Lace, Spellbinder border Die, Wild Orchid Roses, Distressing Tool and Inks, Floral Ivy and Foam Tape.



Here is a close up of just the images.


"Sweet Is Summer"

I hope you love these new images by Elisabeth Bell as much as we do here at Sweet Pea Stamps.
They are still on pre-order  until Sept. 25(tomorrow), so go and pre-order yours now while they are still on sale. HERE

11 comments:

  1. What cute images and very nice work by you Angela. Thanks so much for sharing these with all of us.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaw, you are so TALENT!! Love your pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is STUNNING! I just love these. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, absolutely stunning. Totally beautiful coloring and I love how you offset the image to the side of the sentiment with the gorgeous floral arrangement.
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what a bunch of fab cards. I just can't figure out how you color them! Absolutely stunning and the details are fab. Love that you use so much of everything. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your coloring is stunning, so rich and vibrant and each card is embellished beautifully, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so beautiful and sweet, Angela, all of them. Love them. Your colouring as always perfection, and the layouts and embellies fits so well.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela, I love your vivid colors you always use, they make the images pop. I can not even pick my favorite out of these 3 as they are all equally precious. I love your card layouts

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! What a spectacular piece of artwork, Angela! Flawless!
    These are sooo stunning - no other word for it!! :)
    Thank for all the inspirations, Angela♥.
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, your coloring is WOW. These images are so adorable and I know Elizabeth Bell herself would love to see your work!! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought I had commented on these cards, because I remember seeing them and thinking WOW!!! I love these new stamps and your colouring of them is soooo gorgeous!! They are some new must haves for me I think.

    ReplyDelete