Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Are you ready for Christmas


Well today I have 3 cards to share with you and they are all about Christmas.  I don't know about you but this year has flown by as it feels like the kids just got out of school and now they are going back on Aug 1.  I  spent this past weekend clothes and school supply shopping and the money adds up when you are buying for 3 kids.
For my first card I used "Follow Me" by Katerina Koukiotis, sheet #3, Plate #159. I colored the image with copics and used some Basic Grey "Jovial" DP,Spellbinders Pendant Die cut in half, Adhesive Pearls and Black jewel flourish.



For my second card I used another Katerina Koukiotis image and this one is called "Home for the Holidays" and she is from the same sheet.

Here is some more views of the image colored with copics.



For my 3rd card I used "Franceska" by Anna Marine sheet #1, Plate #160.   I have used this image before, but I wanted to use her again in different colors.



The DP is from Basic Grey.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch and snowflake punches.  The image was colored with copics and I added some glitter glue to the snowflakes and around the border of the image. And to top off the snowflakes I added some pink jewels to the centers of the snowflakes.



I hope you are getting a start on your Christmas cards this year.  If you are like me you never have enough time to get them all done.
We are having a Blog Hop on Friday July 29th, so make sure yo join us as we will be featuring Sweet Pea Stamps artist "Rebecca Sinz".
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs:)
Angela

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love 'em all!!

    Hugs,
    Randi WS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angela, all the cards are stunning. And I love the plaid paper with "Follow Me".... perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, these are all beautiful. I love the Home for the Holidays. They are all gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, gorgeous cards! your coloring and shading really give the images that 'real' look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I envy your coloring skills Angela. You do such a life-like rendition.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Connie... I would love a tutorial for the faces... they are just so beautiful... as are all of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, Angela... each one of them a real masterpiece. Love your work to bits and wish I could once sitting next to you and see you creating your amazing cards... :o)
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all beautiful. You make snow gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angela..these cards/images are soo stunning and very beautiful! Your colouring is out of this world!
    You are the coloring queen for sure! And my greatest inspiration, thank you so much for sharing!!
    Super job with the face colors. They have worked very well!:) (Why is'nt my Copic like that..LOL) your shading is gorgeous, and I've just been colouring two of these images, but..it doesnt seems to be the same as yours, hihi. But I was inspired by you sweetie!:)
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely breath taking Angela!!! I really must get these stamps, they are stunning. But what you have done with them is mind blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. *......* You take my breath away... Theese cards are REALLY AMAZING! I love them!!
    xoxo Kicki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your colouring is to die for. These are absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete