Monday, February 21, 2011

Teddy Bears

Artist Elaine Cox just created some wonderful images of teddy bears which I love! I had to get this sheet (Plate #102). There's four adorable sets of Teddy bears with some cute sayings to go with them. They are super cute. I colored my image using copic markers and mounted it on a dark red cardstock to make it pop off the card. I really wanted to use this adorable red star to match the paper, so I added a great saying from Plate #101 that says "I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation where we will sparkle in the heavens forever. Amy Tan" The I used some bling that would be like the line of light you would see from a falling star.

I can't wait to use the other Teddy Bear stamps and share cards of them with you! I currently have a blog candy contest running, it started on Feb 14th (CLICK HERE), be sure to sign up as the best prize is a wonderful set of beautiful stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps!! WOO HOO!!

Cheers all, Holley

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable Holley! I love how you did the sparkly starlights!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holley, very cute, I love the stars! I love the colors you used, makes me forget about all the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely love the bright cheery colors. Just love the stars on the card. These little bears are soo cute. Adorable card Holley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holley- you do a wonderful job with the Teddy Bears. This is so fun and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beary cute Holley. The card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bears. So very sweet! Magnificent!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie card, Holley. Love those bears and what you made with them. The colours you used look so great. And the stars are a lovely addition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, they are soooo adorable - love those colors, really makes me wish for spring more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors Holley. THis is such an adorable card and image. Love the sentiment.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete