Friday, February 25, 2011

Meredith Dillman - Steampunk Doll

Hi everyone.

Thank you for joining me today as I share this card with you all.

This gorgeous image is from Meredith Dillman's Sheet 2, Plate 87.

I found this image a bit daunting to color at first, but once I started I really enjoyed the process.
It took a little longer to color than some of my other stamps, but it just made me appreciate the end result more.

I encourage everyone who has this image sitting in their collection but who haven't yet colored it, to pull her out and give it a go. I am sure you will love the challenge as much as I did.

11 comments:

  1. I love how this turned out Renee! Exactly on for your bling and love your coloring skills right down to those cute freckles.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, you did an awesome job on this image, on your card! Your colouring is fabulous, and so is your choice of colours. And I LOVE the idea to stamp a word on checked note paper. Have to try this as well.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Renee, I love it. Love the bright papers and your coloring is awesome. Love how the embellishments extend past the card edges. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the green and turquoise and I love how you "thought outside the box" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and coloring. Love the brightness and the swirls are FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, your coloring is great and I love how the swirls extend off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring Rene! I love the polka dots that you added around the edge of the card and the color that you chose for her hair. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee this is one of my favorite images. I love to color her. You did and amazing job on this image and you captured all the depth of this image with your coloring. I just love it and the fun colors you used.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee, this turned out beautiful. I love how you the background papers is split down the center. Your color is awesome. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is beautifully colored! Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an alluring coloring job! Lovely!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete