Wednesday, December 29, 2010

One and Only Heart

I love this stunning Sweet Pea stamp from artist ching-chou kiuk. The stamp is called "One and Only Heart". She is just stunning. You can find her on this page (click HERE), the image is also sold on Plate #68.If you have seen the original coloring from ching-chou kiuk design shown on Sweet Pea's website or some the beautiful cards created using this stamp by other artists here on the design team, you can see how wonderfully versatile and different this stamp looks based on how it is colored. I chose to use a very light color for the dress and leave the background white. I chose a lovely saying from Plate #33. As Valentine's Day approaches, I find this saying can be so true. Oh, how I wish I could sometimes close my heart and not feel so much!!

Hope you will all go over to the Sweet Pea site and take a look for your Valentine's Day inspiration.

Holley

9 comments:

  1. Holley she looks so beautiful in yellow. I really like the way you did the sentiments and your coloring of her is gorgeous.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, I love how you tore out the sentiments and the little heart is a beautiful touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Holley. Love the white space and your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holley, she is gorgeous. Her eyes really stand out. Beautiful work. I am so ready to jump to Valentines now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning colouring. I love how you divided the sentiment. great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its colorful, lovely

    Just like to share with you a famous quote...

    "The voice of parents is the voice of gods, for to their children they are heaven's lieutenants. " -- Shakespeare

    You can get more famous quotes at http://quotelandia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Holley! I love your color palette and your coloring skills.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is wondrous. I know she is a treat to color and you have done a marvelous job!!! I adore the color pallet you have chosen!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Holley. I love the way this is all put together. The colors are wonderful and the tearing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete