Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Have a Fairy Happy Birthday!

This sweet image is from Samantha Rawlings Little Sweethearts collection. She is called Little Fairy and you can find her on Plate #58. I just love this sweet girl. This image I colored with different shades of watercolor pencils and then used a blender pen to mix the colors together.
I used a set of Nestabilities to cut out the saying from plate#34. This fairy saying used on this card is on a wonderful sheet of images from Elaine Cox. I love to use the Fairy Happy Birthday saying all the time! I added a cute mix of red/black embellishments to finish the card along with dusting the edges of the card with some Colorbox Chalk ink in black.
Bonus Card, I saw this stamp on sale on the Sweet Pea website and just had to show you a wonderful card with it. I just love this image from ching chou kuik called Blue Eye Fairy.

The beautiful hair of this maiden so made me fall in love with her! She is on sale for 50% off!! WOW. Only $2.64. Take a peek at all the sale items by clicking HERE, this image is many pages into the sale section.

Have a stampin' great day!
Holley

10 comments:

  1. Holley!

    Both are divine! I love red and black together and she is sweet as can be. Your blue eyed fairy is just magnificent!!! Her eyes just are enchanting!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have more ways to use buttons than anyone I know Holley. and each way is better than the last!
    Love that blue hair!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holley, both are fantastic. I love the image on the top and you made an adorable card using her. The Blue Eyed Fairy, all I can say is WOW! Love what you did with her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both wonderful cards, Holley! I especially love how you colored the second one, I love her hair!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the birthday card, she is adorable!
    The hair on Blue Eyed Fairy- FABULOUS girl! Come color mine - my hair that is- please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holley both are awesome cards but Blue Eyed Fairy is my fav..... love it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Holley. I really love what you did with her hair on the Blue Eyed Fairy card!! And the other one is so sweet!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful cards, Holley!! The first is so cute and he second is beautiful!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. The top card is so sweet, but my fav is the second one. Love how you coloured her hair.

    ReplyDelete