Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Very Sparkly Mad Tea Party

Stamp: Ching-Chou Kuik's "Mad Tea Party"



Ching-Chou Kuik's FAC images are so beautifully detailed and you can use them with so many mediums. Here, I simply stamped the image and then sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in: Sweet Clover, Patina, Peach Delight, and Pink Bubblegum. To get those heavy blobs of color, I spray close to the paper, about an inch or two away from the paper. Once the image was dry, I edged it with Versamagic in Jumbo Java. The background is embossed with one of the new Tim Holtz Alterations embossing folders. And, wow, are black roses difficult to photograph!

11 comments:

  1. A lovely take on this stamp Randi. Very nice effect.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your talent and technique amazes me!!! As always, it is gorgeous!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randi, love that background treatment. Just love it! Unfortunately I need a whole room (closet) not just a box to contain the spray, that's how messy I am, lol.

    Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Sparkly!! I would definitely have to spray outside and make my whole porch sparkle too :)

    Hugs, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful !!! I love all the vibrant colors !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Randi, this is awesome! The technique you used on this is stunning, absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool project! I love the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Randi I just love all the cool techniques you do on all your cards!!! Your creations never look like anyone elses!!! I think we can all pick out a Randi orginial!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you had just told me about this card I could never have imagined how stunning it is. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! You are such an inspiration! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete