Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Feathery Beauty


This little beauty is for a friend of my daughter's that celebrated her 14th birthday this weekend. Her favorite colors are blue and green. I had to throw in some raspberry to work with the DP I chose. I love how the feathers work with this image.

Supplies used on this project:
Image-Come Softly, Sweet Pea Stamps Ching Chou Kuik
Papers-white Couture card stock, DP Daisy D's Paper "Scroll bouquet, ocean multi", Stampin Up rich razzleberry and basic black
Copics-
Skintones-yr0000, e000, e21
Eyes-g21, g24, b21, b34
Hair-y21, y26, yr23
Dress-n7, n9
Butterfly-b04, v06, bg05, bg07, bg49
Lips-rv34, r85
Background-n7, n9, 100
Misc-Smooch in "pool and tuxedo", feathers, black organdy ribbon, tab punch, Sakura glaze pen, sticky gems in black, Crystal Effects or equivalent product, chalks for cheeks

~Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card and fab colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl after my own heart! I adore working with feathers!!! I had to put mine away for a while since I was getting carried away but they add such drama. This is mesmeric and I am certain she will adore it!
    X0X0 KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect production for a young teenager! She will love it I'm sure.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa this is beautiful!!! I love the added feathers!!The perfect touch for a teenage girl!!! I bet she loved it!!!
    Gorgeous coloring!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, it is gorgeous.... I bet she loved it. Definitely love the feathers.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and I ADORE the feathers! You make them work so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Lisa I love your coloring and the feathers are the perfect touch.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love Come Softely. What a beautiful job using her! Stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful idea, love the eye shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Your coloring is gorgeous and those feathers are so fun! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Lisa, I love her eyes. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete