Thursday, June 24, 2010

Connie-Exotic Halloween


I know it's not Halloween yet, but this image by ching-chou kuik
draws me and I finally gave in and used it.
I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink and colored with Copic markers.
I see that I need more blacks and grays for better 
shading, but hey!  I am trying!
I cut her out with a Spellbinders "Classic Frame" die and sponged green dye ink on the edges.
I tied some raffia and a tiny little mint bone around one side 
and added some glittery flowers in a corner.
Some PPA with a sprinkle of glitter added sets off the aura around
the candles.

Below is a closer view that hopefully shows the glitz:


Aren't those pumpkins just the cutest??
Connie

14 comments:

  1. oh nooooooooooooo another image I love - please stop tempting me.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you have used, fab card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, I think the softness with just a hint of color is marvelous. She is sooooo inviting! Your candles are fab!

    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous soft colors Connie !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Connie, I love the soft colors!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my fave Sweet Pea image. And you did a beautiful job with it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie, I love it! You did such a great job on this. The bone embellishment is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Connie, I totally love the softness created by the colors. I love the 'glitz'.....and that bone is adorable, lol. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the contrast with the soft grey and the orange! Gorgeous girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Connie, this is such a lovely card! I agree with everyone, the softness gives it a fresh look and is so pretty! That bone is a really nice touch, too! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Connie...that frame really sets off the image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I just love Halloween theme. I love the shimmery style you added around the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Connie, this looks so pretty!! I love the softness of this card and the added green ink around the image!! The glow from the candles look great and that bone emblishment is the perfect touch!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete