Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sunflower Angel

Sweet Pea Stamps has such a variety of images. I took out Sunflower Angel, who I haven't worked with before, and played. This was SO fun! and I just love the end result.

Sunflower Angel is part of ching-chou kuiks Fantasy Art collection at Sweet Pea Stamps. Even better- she is on SALE!!! You should keep an eye on the SALE pages at Sweet Pea Stamps. Not only does Lynette discount new releases initially (YES-CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?) she also has a rotating overstock that gets discounted. I am often in AWE at what is on SALE! Check it out!!!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty with your color combo and those lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors Alex and those cool borders!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, this turned out great! Awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh This is beautiful.. I just got this one and cant wait to play with her.. Very lovely work..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful! I love the golden color with the maroon! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete