Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fairies and Mermaids, Oh My!

I have made two cards today with images from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 15, Plate 45). For the first one I used the image "Aloha" and the sentiment that comes with the full sheet. I colored the image and the sentiment with Copics.

The Details:
Stamp: Aloha from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 15, plate 45) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Pink Paislee, Dark Chocolate, White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,E13,R20
Hair: E21,E25,E27,E29
Tails: YG03,YG95,YG97, YG99,W1
Background:B000
Clothes and Flowers:R20,R22,R24,R27
Misc: Fiscars Edge and Corner Punch, Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Ribbon (PTI)

On this one I used some of my all time favorite paper - Basic Grey's Romani and layered some flowers punched out of the same paper. I hope you are not getting sick of that red and white polka dot ribbon! I am just in love with red and white polka dots right now!

The Details:
Stamp: ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 15, plate 45) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Basic Grey (Romani), White for base (Gina K), White for Image (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,E13,R81
Hair:E50,E53,E55,YG00,YG03
Wings: YG00,YG03,YG25,BG11,BG32,BG13
Clothes: Y17,Y38,YR04,BV000
Background: B63,BV000
Mushrooms: R24,R29,R39,E50,E53,E55
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Sakura Clear Stardust pen, Taylors Tiny Twinkles, Flower Punch (SU), Ribbon (PTI)


Thank your for stopping by today!
:-)Traci

17 comments:

  1. Traci, both of your cards turned out amazing. I especially like the Mother's Day one, this turned out sooooo sweet. The little merbaby is too precious.
    I love the polka dot ribbon you used on the second card, compliments the mushrooms. Your works is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards,love the paper and colours you used.

    Grtzz Marjon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are fabulous. The greens on Aloha are magical and the mushrooms and ribbon matching is fantastic on the second. PS I have a roll of that same ribbon that I also adore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Traci! LOVE your coloring. Do you pick out your paper first and then color your image, or just get lucky with the perfect choices? I LOVE the red and white polka dot ribbon. I immediately noticed how it matched the mushrooms, but it looked so totally different on the other card (yet equally as lovely) that it didn't immediately connect that it was the same. Fabulous work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job Traci! I love that green hair. Both cards are out-of-this world!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just GORGEOUS!! Fantastic coloring..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traci the cards are lovely, I love the orange cut out flowers everywhere!
    Luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome and so beautiful colored in. Love them.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Both of these are really lovely, the DP is just right.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards! Too hard to pick a favorite from these too they are both stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Traci you always amaze me with your vibrant, perfectly highlighted coloring!! The details you capture with your Copics is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh Traci, love love love your cards. I really love the first one..... those olive greens with red are my fav colors. And the other card, love love the wings..... love the colors you used for those....

    All around gorgeous cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are wonderful Traci! I really love the way you did the same color flowers on the top half of the fairy card. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful cards, love the colors/coloring

    ReplyDelete