Thursday, April 22, 2010

Anyone for a game?


I am really enjoying the revival of Alice In Wonderland. I read the book and also Through the Looking Glass as a child and thoroughly enjoyed them. I will admit to probably being the only person in the world that has not seen the Walt Disney version, but am looking forward to seeing the newest one.
This image is from the Elaine Cox's Art Collection and not only has she provided some fabulous images inspired by Alice In Wonderland, but she has several owls, mermaids and fairies to offer as well. Elaine has a wonderful and whimsical style I adore!

11 comments:

  1. Alex, this turned out sooo cute. Love the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hedgehgs, and of course that awesome flamingo! Great job, Alex!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your version of PINK Alex! That is the perfect paper you used as well.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my the colors are magnificent!!! You are not alone. I have not seen either of the movies nor have I even read the book. I guess I lead a very sheltered life!!! hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading it with my children again too. I just bought one of the SPS with Alice and The Queen of Hearts. I am going to use it for a Tea Party Invitation for my little girls and their friends!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    Beautiful Card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS! I can't get enough of ALICE and all of the Sweet Pea Alice stamps are FABULOUS! LOVE YOUR CARD! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Alex. I love these stamps from Elaine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great stamp and, as always, a beautiful card from you, Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhh love that pink! Awesome card Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Alex!! Love the pink!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alex, I love your bright wonderful coloring on this! Great card! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete