Friday, February 26, 2010

Thank You!

I want to first thank everyone who attended the blog hop yesterday. If you couldn't make it, you can still visit the hop today still and be entered to win a free sheet of stamps. I loved reading all your comments, you guys are what makes my business grow! Secondly, I would like to thank my design team for helping make this event a success, their wonderful card creations using these new stamps was above and beyond what I expected. I have said this once and will say it again, in my opinion, I have the most talented and dedicated ladies on my team.
The new sheets will be on sale through March 3rd. We will be picking a winner for the blog hop on Saturday, so check back to see the winner. We will not contact you, you need to contact me at
Thank you, Lynette

6 comments:

  1. i agree you have the best team ever they are so talented i really enjoyed the hop i hope i get lucky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful design team, I agree. Thank you all for such a fun blog hop.

    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU KIDDING??? thank YOU!!! Your team is amazing and thanks for bringign these amazing stamps to me and all of the other fans!!! I love love love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree, your design team are absolutely amazing and such an isnpisration for us all. Thanks for a fab blog hop yesterday
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lynette and your talented design team for all your hard works and beautiful card creations :)
    so happy to be here :)

    HUGS,
    ching chou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for such a great blog hop--everyone did a great job!

    ReplyDelete