Monday, December 28, 2009

Have a Mystical Birthday!

This beauty comes from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection 3 (plate 22). I used the image to make a sweet birthday card, by adding one of the sayings which comes from Plate #22.

For this card I started with the ribbon, which had two shades of blue, yellow, a tiny amount of red and brown. Starting with those colors, I stamped the image with Memento black ink. I then used Copic markers to color the image. I double layered the image on dark blue and brown papers onto a light blue card. Then I added the saying. I really think this card would be good for a man or a woman.

Have a stamptastic day!

6 comments:

  1. Great choice of colors Holley! TFS
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card, perfect color combinations, jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the matching ribbon running down the left side. You did a great job coloring in this image, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I agree.... love the ribbon down the left side. Your coloring is perfect. Beautiful card Holley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and great colours !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Holley! Love the shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete