Saturday, November 28, 2009

Please welcome our newest design team member, Randi!

Hello, my name is Randi and am thrilled to be part of the Sweet Pea DT! I have a passion for anything involving art or animal rescue. I've been a jewelry designer for about 8 years and I've been working with stamps since I was a little girl. I love all mediums of art; watercolor, pencil, acrylics, collage..but my new favorite medium is Copic markers. I am a certified Copic designer and I teach at some of my local stores. My style is very eclectic. As you can tell from my blog, I love mermaids and fairies. Which, is why Sweet Pea Stamps is such a perfect match for me! I instantly fell in love with the Ching-Chou Kuik Fantasy Art collection.



I want to send out a big THANK YOU to all of the Sweet Pea DT and Lynette for my very warm welcome to the DT team!! I am so thrilled to be a part of this amazing group of ladies!! I am looking forward to working with you all! And, I am enjoying seeing all of Sweet Pea's customers wonderful creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment