Monday, November 23, 2009

Fairy Masterpiece


 
Good Monday everyone! Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving? Sigh, not me, not yet! Regardless of everything going on, I was fortunate to be able to grab a view minutes of therapy and this beautiful fairy has been waiting for me to finish her up.


Another beautiful image from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection. This one is called My Buddy and is 1 of 4 images on ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection 3 (plate 22).


She is stamped onto Neenah Classic Crest Millstone super smooth 80lb card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. (I could sit and color all day long, if only I could, lol)
I tend to keep my card design clean and simple (you know, that gives me more time for coloring) using textured card stock and my nesties. I paired the image with a motivational sentiment and used silk ribbon for some pop. Quick, simple and easy! Here is a close up look:


Doesn't she just have the most beautiful eyes? Make sure to head over to the Sweet Pea Stamps store, various stamps are on sale right now through Sunday, November 29th at 15-50% off. And mark your calendar for Black Friday! Plate 25, sheet 5 from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection and another Gum Drop Gang sheet will be unveiled. I can hardly wait!!!!


I hope you enjoyed today's card and are inspired to pick up your markers!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful. The ribbon simply adds to the warm colors of the card.
    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Micki!! I love that image and it looks so beautiful in those shades of green and purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micki, I love what you did with this image. She is beautiful

    ReplyDelete