Sunday, November 1, 2009

Congratulations Holley!

Holley won our first Design Team challenge. Here are the results and entry.



The challenge was to make a card with the color scheme Red, Blue and Yellow. My card is a 6"square card using Mollie of the Gumdrop Gang. I stamped her with black ink and used watercolors to color her.




Background paper is from DCWV; it's a red with subtle yellow skeleton leaf accents. Mollie is mounted on a nice blue Bazzill paper, then mounted on Bazzill Bling paper in yellow. I cut out a scalloped oval and stamped the Birthday sentiment from sheet #9, then I inked the edges of the oval with a dark blue ColorBox Chalk ink pad. I used flowers from Prima with a matching brad from Making Memories. I also added blue buttons as an accent on the top of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment