Friday, October 23, 2009

Introducing: Faraway Moon



I have been playing with the moon sea fairy today and I had sooo much fun! I just fell more and more in love with the image while colouring her. Can't wait to play with the other ones! I know it's kind of cliché using greens and blues for a mermaid card, but I had the perfect papers for this. I wanted the image to stand out as much as possible so I didn't overwhelm the card by adding embellishments, rather kept it clean and simple. I used white bling cardstock that I embossed with my Cuttlebug and just two patterned papers.

To make the moon shine I used a white twinkling H2O after shading it a bit with a blue Promarker. I also used the twinkling H2O on her eyelids, lips and tail.



Promarkers: ivory, marsh green, lime green, apple, pastel green, pastel blue, turquoise, pastel pink, cinnamon, burnt sienna, umber and blender.


/Katarina

2 comments: