Friday, October 23, 2009

Angel's Wings

Even though this stamp is on the Christmas plate, I think it works beautifully in a non-Christmas card. I paired the angel stamp on Plate #12 with one of the beautiful sayings from Plate #17.


I stamped both the image and the saying on white cardstock with Memento ink. Using Copic markers I colored in the Angel's face and hands (E00) and the angel's hair (E33/35). I trimmed both the images for mounting on Bazzill cardstock with shimmery mica bronze paper in the background and a beautiful sewn border on kraft paper.

Have a wonderful Friday! Don't forget the Reveal Party tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The stitching is a great addition to the card and the coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You are right;the angel can be used anytime!

    ReplyDelete