Thursday, September 10, 2009

Connie-Gift Bag

This is a quick and easy to make gift bag that can be adapted to any occasion. This one is a birthday gift bag.

My supplies:

Yellow decorative bag measuring 4.75" wide and 8.5" tall
Topper is brown cardstock cut to 4" high by 4.75" wide and scored at 2" (halfway mark)
Copic Markers
Decorative ribbon by Reasonable Ribbon
slot punch unknown
Sweet Pea Stamps (of course!) from plate #9

I began with a solid yellow bag gotten long ago from a place I don't recall. I stamped various Sweet Pea words all over in dark brown ink. I stamped a Sweet Pea Pal on a scrap of cream cardstock, colored with Copics, trimmed and matted over dark brown.
I cut the brown cardstock for the bag topper and scored it in half to fit over the top of the bag. I glued the back onto the back side ONLY of the bag. I punched small slots in the front of the topper and the front of the bag & ran some ribbon thru.



Fill the bag up with your gifts and then tie the ribbon to close it and you are finished!
You can find the stamps I used by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment