Thursday, August 27, 2009

Connie-Batty Boo!

When I got this NEW plate of Halloween images (Halloween Sheet #1) I could just see some of them jumping to scare you from a spider web.
First I ran a piece of silver metallic cardstock through the Cuttlebug using embossing folder "Spider Web". I then rubbed a little black ink over the raised portions. I trimmed this and layered over a black panel, then an orange panel and then onto the grey base. My scanner wants to glare at me from the silver though.
I brushed some Aleene's Tacky Glue on one corner and added Polar White Flower Soft, hoping to imitate a cloud and bring out the little grey bat (also from this Halloween sheet). A popped up rubber spider from my dime store & the cutest little bat I ever saw "floating" on the Flower Soft aka clouds and my scene is done. I added a small piece of black, then orange and then white on which I stamped Boo!
If you look really closely at the Sweet Pea word Boo! you can see 2 teeny spiders hanging from the O's. Just too cute!! Don't they match my "dime store" spider in the web just perfectly?
This plate of Halloween images is HOT! so be sure to check them out by clicking HERE

1 comment: