Saturday, October 3, 2015

Tera presents 'All Aboard' by Holly Durr


       Hallo,

          Showing off a little Halloween decoration for you today - I made this from a plaque that is about 8.5 inches wide and almost 12 inches tall.
         I used this great image from Holly Durr called 'ALl aboard' and colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils.
         I am in a Halloween mood and the colors I colored her with seem perfect for Halloween too - even though I didn't plan that when I colored her :)
       I used some Halloween chandelier paper and some Halloween chipboards - sprayed with glimmer mist and then rubbed with walnut distress ink - behind her and edged all the panels with copper metallic pen. I added some fun Halloween embellishments and the flowers I sprayed with glimmers mists too and added a pretty metallic flower too and a couple rhinestones for a bit more bling.
   I used a Halloweeen mask to have her hold instead of a ticket.
   All for today - Have a great Halloween!!!
      Tera









No comments:

Post a Comment