Friday, October 2, 2015

Holley presents Gothic Dark Moon by artist Ching Chou Kiuk


 
Here's a stunning Sweet Pea stamps image from artist Ching Chou Kiuk called Gothic Dark Moon.  I have colored this image completely different from the artist's original, by coloring it at a time before sunset instead of using a dark night coloring as the artist did.  Click here to see the artist's original coloring to get an idea of how versatile this image really is.
 
Here's a close up of this image, I just love the bats on this image and chose some gorgeous paper to go with the bat theme. In addition to bats I also used some great spider web die cuts and spider theme corners and embellishments.
I hope this card is giving you some Halloween card inspiration. I can't wait to see your creations for Halloween. Drop by the Sweet Pea Stamps Friends and Fans page on facebook and share your Sweet Pea creations with us.
 
Cheers, Holley



1 comment: