Sunday, October 4, 2015

Jane presents Delphinium Fairy by Gabriella Szabo

Morning everybody, hope you are having a happy day :) :) Today I am sharing a card I have made with you using the image Delphinium Fairy by Gabriella Szabo available from the store in digi format.  
To begin with I coloured the image with Polychromos and then added a background using Pan Pastels.  I also added the leaf at the bottom of the image.  Next, using a square card blank, I cut my image to fit and fully cover the front.  Not having done this before as I do love mounting my images using dies I was struggling with the inner feeling of how flat it felt :) :) :) Next I die cut in white the Wildflower Corner die from Memory Box and then coloured the leaves and flowers using Promarkers to tone in with my coloured image and added blue embossing powder to the small blue flowers.  Finally a sentiment was added and some lace which I also coloured with Promarkers.

Ingredients:-
  • Image - Delphinium Fairy by Gabriella Szabo
  • Colouring Medium - Polychromos, Promarkers, Pan Pastels
  • Dies - Wildflower Corner from Memory Box
  • From my stash -  lace, embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment