Sunday, May 15, 2011

If I Were A Fairy... I Would Have Purple Wings!

But... the best part about stamping is that YOU can have any color wings YOU would like! Just color them any color you want! I LOVE creativity!I colored this gorgeous  Amanita Muscaria From Rachel Anderson in one of my favorite color combos... Purple and red! I made the flowers myself from card stock and they are so simple to do! I stamped the image in Stazon on watercolor paper and then i water colored her in...I love the soft look of her skirt!You can find this gorgeous image on   sheet #2, plate 111.
Thanks for stopping in!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Dawn!!Love the purple and red together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job. I love the purple and red together and agree, her skirt looks fabulous. The flowers are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, the mushrooms look great and those flowers are tdf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Dawn! I love YOUR purple wings. Think my own would be yellow or maybe orange in a translucent kind of way. Such a lovely card and the red and purple go well together. I like those cardstock flowers you added.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card love the image.. and the colours are perfect dawn!! Love the purple wings to:)
    Beautiful flowers♥!!
    you was giving me a "push" here, so I look forward to coloring this sweet girl!!
    Thanks!:)

    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful coloring Dawn! Love your watercolor results and those handmade flowers. 'Fess up! How did you do these please?
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely and I love the purple with the red. Love it. The flower embellishments are the perfect addition. Wonderful card Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colouring and the roses you added.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawn the purple and red look great together. I love the watercoloring you did on her and her skirt is so pretty. Great job on this image.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete