Monday, May 16, 2011

Not The Last Unicorn

Hi fellow Sweet Pea Stamps lovers out there. Hope you are doing fine. Glad to see you here.

My card I show you today will definitely NOT be the last unicorn :o). As this gorgeous image of the Karen Middletons Rag Doll Designs comes on plate # 121 together with a second super cute image of a unicorn and two sentiments. They are so fun to colour. I really love those sweet images.


For once I didn't wanted to add too much bling and stuff. As I wanted to keep the image as the highlight. So I just added a bow and few flowers. The paper I used for the background is from Basic Grey.


At Sweet Pea Stamps we have many gorgeous stamps of different artists on sale. And there are quite some new stamps, some of them on sale as well. So the best possibility for you to raise your collection. You won't miss it.

Thank you for your always much appreciated visit here. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Karina! Love the soft colors.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karina- love the card design and papers you used. Your coloring of this little guy is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Karina, absolutely wonderful coloring and love the card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely coloring! the layout is great, it frames the image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the way you have coloured this unicorn. The whole card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanna pet that sweet little unicorn...you did another amazing job... Great work Hon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Karina!! I love the way you colored this sweet unicorn and the Basic Grey DP really looks great with this image and your coloring.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Karina! Wonderful coloring and I love the paper you chose as your background (and that awesome border punch). Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karina, this is absolutely amazing. I love your papers. Your color is so pretty. The whole card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzers!! Karina this is absolutely gorgeous!! Truly lovely
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete