Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dragons and Witches

At first I had some wonderful dragons to share and then this adorable sheet of witches came along and I couldn't decide which one to post so I decided to share them all!

This first set is Elaine Cox's newest Halloween themed images plate #67. Aren't they the sweetest things?

Elaine Cox's Best Friends: 




Elaine Cox's Bubble Bubble: 




 Elaine Cox's Magical Night: 




 Elaine Cox's Trick or Treat: 




Lisa Victoria's dragons are wonderful and so fun to color. These are all included on Plate  #63.

Lisa Victoria's Balloon Dragon: 


Lisa Victoria's Book Dragon:


Lisa Victoria's Dreaming Dragon:


Lisa Victoria's Pirate Dragon:

10 comments:

  1. All so lovely Jennifer! Bet you wore out your colors with that batch!!
    Book Dragon is the cutest I think.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, you sure have been busy and what masterpeices you have done. The Halloween images are too cute, especially the bubble bubble. Like Connie, I adore the book dragon

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is a gorgeous array of work! Those little witches and dragons are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, you did and awesome job on these!! You have been one busy crafter!! I love the Book Dragon and Dreaming Dragon... well all of them are so adorable!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cats, have you done anything but color????? I am torn between the old school look of the book dragon or the dreaming dragon's background??? The little witches are just darling too. Ok it is a womans prerogative to change her mind!!!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Jennifer! They are ALL fabulous! I LOVEY Sleeping Dragon! The mulberry paper is amazing and perfect with it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer, these are all wonderful! I love the way you have complimented them with your pattern paper choices! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, we know you must be burning the midnight oil by your stamping table. How much fun is that!! I just LOVE the Halloween cards, esp the Bubble Bubble one. I really like how good you are at adding printed papers in with your designs. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great barch of cards. I really like that you cut out the images and mounted them on coloured cardstock. I especially like the witch with the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks everyone! I actually became addicted to the show Dexter a couple weeks ago and did nothing but watch it and color - that is until Netflix decided I needed an intervention and cut me off in the middle of season 4....I haven't picked up a marker since, but I guess they do need a rest.

    ReplyDelete