Thursday, September 23, 2010

Connie-Off To Grandma's


For today's card I just had to use one of ching-chou kuik's
renditions of Little Red Riding Hood.
"Had" because Jennifer did such an outstanding job
that she got me coloring these cute stamps.

I colored her with Copic markers (still
learning here) and then I cut a mask of her from Eclipse tape
and airbrushed some faint color for the background.
I cut the corners with a punch by EK Success
and layered it all several times.

That's it.  No fancy package like Jennifer did.
Why?  Well my fingers refused to make a teeny tiny bow so I decided she had a nice one already.
Then I decided that this image stands alone and does it with pizazz (is that even a word?)
so nothing more was really needed.

You can find this image....actually a whole plate of images all in the cutest
Red Riding Hood theme by ching-chou kuik done for
Sweet Pea Stamps by clicking below:


Thanks for stopping by!
Connie

13 comments:

  1. It is lovely Connie and the colours are some of my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, very adororable, you did an awesome job on this. I love this series by ching chou kuik.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, I love the orange you used!! Great job on this! Aren't these just the cutest!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, your backgrounds are your signature. You do not need to make little bows with all the magnificent things you do and teach us!!!!

    She looks outstanding!!!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I love the way you 'colored' the background Connie! All the layers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so sweet... but... i can almost feelthe wolf lurking!!! LOL


    great job...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! The background looks great and the little girl turned out adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. Connie, I'd love to spend a weekend with you and learn all those gorgeous techniques. Isn't she too cute and fun to color up? I love the Little Red Riding Hood plate and love your card. Love that background. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet, Connie, love it!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you made her stand out. It almost looks like she glows.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute card, I love how you colored her clothing and the background it awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Connie this is precious! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Connie, this is super sweet! You are right - she looks great as she is! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete